We are excited about the upcoming Kindergarten Meet and Greets!
These informal Meet and Greets will be outdoors on the playground. This will be a fantastic opportunity for students to meet their new classmates and teachers.
- Monday (August 23) - Hansen 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday (August 24) - Wilkins 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday (August 25) - Gibbons 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday (August 26) - Dawe 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Friday (August 27) - South 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Staff, PTO representatives, and our family engagement representative will be available to answer any questions as your children play with one another on the playground.
The first day of kindergarten is an exciting time! Students will become familiar with the building, and they are allowed lots of time to explore their classroom space. Students are supported as they learn the routines of their school day!
We are all looking forward to a time when all students and families will be able to participate in in-school events and activities.
* If the plan needs to change in the event of inclement weather, your school’s principal will contact you.